A cover is the larger image at the top of your Facebook Page, right above your profile picture. Like your profile picture, cover images are public, which means anyone visiting your Page will be able to see them.
We’ve found that people have a better experience viewing your Page when they see a cover that’s as unique as you, your business, brand or organization.
Steps to set the FB Cover Photo for your Timeline:
- Click on the Cover photo until it appears in full screen.
- Right click on the Photo and click on the option “Save image as”.
- Save it to you computer/laptop.
- Go to your Facebook Profile.
- Click Add/Change a Cover.
- Click “Upload photo” to change with the cover photo that you saved in your computer/laptop from www.topcovers4fb.com.
- You don’t need to reposition the photo, covers are pre-designed to fix on your profile.
- Click Save and enjoy! you new Facebook Timeline Cover Photo.
- For more new exciting covers, join our Facebook Page – www.facebook.com/TopCovers4F